Friday, January 12, 2018

Our Cats ♥

A couple of weeks before Bethie died, I found an abandoned kitty in the attic of our garage. At first, I was going to give him to a pet store to be sold, but when Beth died, we decided to keep him.


This is Patch. I guestimate that he was born around August 2017, so that would make him 5 months old now. He is a royal pain in the neck! And we all dearly love him.

Our other cat, Tilly, is getting up there in years. He was also a rescue from the garage attic. He was left behind with 2 siblings (the story can be found here), and he and Black Jack survived. 

Black Jack was sent outside to live after he peed on my bed (repeatedly!) several years ago, but Tilly has been a wonderful cat. I can't believe that he'll be 9 this year.


There are lots of pics of Til throughout this blog, but this one from 2010 has got to be my favorite:

I also dearly love that kiddo in the pic with him. ♥

Have a wonderful day! 
♥ Melody


No comments:

Post a Comment