Wednesday, September 6, 2017

The hazards of sleep walking

Last night, I woke up to Steve telling me that he was going to turn on the light and asking if I was okay.

Unfortunately, as he was talking to me, I was still in my dream: In my dream, I was in a trailer or maybe a boat. In my dream, I had been dashing toward the front window to latch it when my foot got caught on something and I fell down on the floor of the boat or trailer - sprawling onto the metal floor.
In real life, I got caught up on something, too, and crashed to the floor somehow - but I have no recollection of how I fell, what I fell on (other than the floor) or exactly how I landed...

I am very sore today - especially the tips of the finger on my left hand (the middle finger actually has a bruise at the tip), my index finger on my right hand, and my right shoulder. I have a bruise on my knee and my toes hurt. Fortunately, I didn't get a concussion when I hit my forehead.

Sleep walking is typically just annoying, but a couple of times now, I have gotten hurt as I act out my dreams.

Poor Steve woke up to me shouting and then a huge crash. And I complain about his snoring...

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment