Monday, July 6, 2015

Our 4th of July Celebrations



On the 4th of July, we wanted to do something fun, but we didn't want to be in the middle of a big crowd, so we went to Burraston Ponds.



Michael was nervous about sitting in the tube in the water.



But once he got in, he had a great time!



He finally talked Matt into taking him on a boat ride. (Okay, I did. Michael just kept telling me that he wanted to go in the boat with Matt.)



I love these boys of mine ♥



Afterward, we went to Michelson's and ate dinner and watched the trains. Michael loved the trains best :) Steve & Matt were totally spoiled and got steaks. I ordered cheese & bacon fries for Michael, and they were the tastiest fries I've ever had!!

Then, as it started getting dark, we went and found a spot to watch the fireworks.

It was a very good day.

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment