Monday, June 29, 2015

24/52::In the Van




A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015

Michael was sick this week. He spiked a fever of 102.8* on Thursday night (the 11th). He slept in Steve's and my bed, he felt so crummy. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, his temperature hovered between 99* & 100*. I took him to the doc on Monday, and they ran a strep culture, which later came back negative. It was just a really yucky virus. This pic was taken on the 19th. By then he was feeling better, but I can tell by his eyes that the isn't feeling entirely himself.

Michael loves to take the seat out of the van, turn it upside down, and work on it - though what he is trying to fix is unknown to me. He always puts it back in place when he's done, though.

On this particular day, I was trying to get him to go inside. He had the seat on his lap and had no intentions of going inside any time soon. When I said, "Let's go inside." He replied, "Take my picture." LOL Smart boy, to appeal to the photographer in me :) He loved looking at his picture on the computer.

He's an interesting kid, this funny, funny boy that I love.

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment