Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Yes, I do get obsessed...

I've noticed a pattern in my life: I'm obsessive about things that interest me. I eat, sleep, and breathe it. And then I tell about it here on my blog. I'll bet you can guess what has caught my interest lately, huh?

I need to learn balance. Actually, I could tell you about all of my favorite tv shows, you know, because they are my other obsession. Grey's Anatomy, Elementary, Supernatural, The Blacklist, and my newly acquired Scrubs, are a few of my very favorites. This summer, Steve and I will catch up on Person of Interest and Castle. Maybe we'll catch up on BONES too, but that would take some work, since we are 2 seasons behind on that one.

So, yep, religion and tv. That is balance in and of itself, right?

And if you're not into religion (or at least my preferred brand) or tv, we'll go back to the basics...So, how about all this rain we've been having?
♥ Melody



No comments:

Post a Comment