Thursday, March 26, 2015

Rachel Held Evans' interview and blog post links

My priest sent me this article to see what I thought about it. I loved it!! It sums up my feelings, and wraps them up in a concise, nice, neat, and funny package with a bow on top.

Another great thing about that article is taht it linked to another article (this one) that is an interview with Rachel Held Evans that I read about a week ago and loved, and I've been looking for it ever since. It explains much of what I love about the Episcopal church as well.

My reason for posting the here is that anyone who is wondering more about why I'm going to an Episcopal church can read the articles - especially the interview. My views are very similar to hers. Also, I want to be able to go back and read them later; I never lose things on my blog (like the addresses of articles I want to re-read) like I do in real life! ;)

♥ Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment