Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Corned Beef Hash::St Patrick's Day

About corned beef hash:

So, last night I tried my hand at corned beef hash. It is the first time in our marriage that Steve has ever come into the house when I've been cooking and said, "Hmmm.... it smells... interesting in here." ROFLOL

A friend I was talking to on the phone said that her husband was making homemade corned beef and cabbage, "So I'm eating donuts for dinner."

It wasn't terrible! It looks like cat food, smells like cat food, but it tastes pretty good! (Who knows, maybe cat food tastes good too! LOL) The dogs and the cat were going crazy as I was cooking it - they usually stay out of the kitchen, but there was no keeping them out last night; they kept giving me those puppy dog/begging eyes - they were very hopeful!
♥ Melody

1 comment: