Thursday, January 29, 2015

3/52 & 4/52::January 29

3/52
Michael Holding Mercedes

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015

Josh handed Mercedes over to Michael, and he stood there and held her. Josh told him that he'd make a great babysitter :) He wasn't quite sure what to do with her once he was holding her, so he just held very still :)

P.S. In the background: Can you see the Catan board? Josh and Hayley brought it at Christmastime. It is my new favorite game!! Since it was my birthday, everyone felt obligated to play with me at least once :)



4/52
Michael on Mommy's Birthday

A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2015

Michael still calls me Mommy most of the time - mostly in the context of, "I love you, Mommy", which he says several dozen times a day. :)
Sometimes he calls me Mom, but not often - mostly if I've been teasing him and he is exasperated (in a funny, happy way - I try never to frustrate him)

(And yes, I do have a goofy, happy, silly look on my face. I'm not sure what Steve (or someone else in the room) said, but that was the smile that happened :) 45?! Wow! Middle aged. Crazy. And I'm in such denial!!)

♥ Melody

8 comments: