Sunday, August 17, 2014

32/52::August 17

I took this pic last Sunday, but just haven't gotten around to editing it. This is one of the few times I shot in JPG instead of RAW. It is so much easier to edit in RAW!!

Anyway, so we went up Nebo Loop and found a great camping spot on Saturday, pitched a tent & hammock and came home to sleep in our warm & comfy beds; then went back up the next morning to continue the fun, this time w/ Josh & Hayley, Aiden, Ben, and Mercedes (I realized the other day that maybe we could use the acronym BAM with those 3 :D ) , and Matt. We had a nice, relaxing time (okay, as relaxing as you can have w/ 3 Littles :) )

I've got more pics, but here is one of Michael to keep the 52 Photo Challenge going:


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

No comments:

Post a Comment