Monday, June 30, 2014

25/52::Michael at Lavender Farms::June 30

I dropped the ball on the 52 Photo Project. Badly. But I realized a couple of weeks ago how much I love those pics from last year, so even though I can't go back in time and stay caught up, I can start where I am.

We went to Lavender Days this past weekend. I love Lavender Days with it's horse-drawn wagon rides, and the hamster balls in the wading pool for kids to play in, and the blacksmith shop, and the labyrinth, jousting, and the animals: bison, camel, elk, and all kinds and sizes of horses.

This picture was taken of Michael as he sat by me in his wheelchair during the jousting tournament ~ Mike loved Lavender Days too! His favorite was watching the kids in the hamster balls playing on the water of the wading pool. What he really wanted to do was jump in w/o the hamster ball and just play in the water! :)


"A portrait of my child, once a week, every week, in 2014."

No comments:

Post a Comment