Friday, May 24, 2013

Results from the Photo Competition::May 24

Last night, I went to my camera club's photo competition and had two of my pics place :)

"Flower or Weed" got 2nd place:



And "Beauty Unfolding" got 3rd:



It was such a treat to see everyone's photos - there were so many great ones! I enjoyed hearing the critiques for mine and others' pictures; I always learn a lot from the discussions.

I don't get to go to the club's meetings as often as I'd like, and I really enjoyed it last night. Steve went with me and we had a moment to just get away from it all, which was awesome! I can't imagine life without my guy. He is my best friend, besides being my husband, and he is such a great support. I am truly blessed.

I just realized about an hour ago that this weekend is Memorial Day weekend. I was hoping for a nice relaxing weekend, but now I'm thinking we need to do something fun instead. What to do?! I'll have to think on it....

As for you, I hope that you have a wonderful day today and a great weekend filled with everything you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment