Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pictures from Saturday::April 3

On Saturday, Steve, Matt, Michael, Aiden, Bentley, & I went for a drive around the lake while Jared, Emily, and Karen went to the Color Festival.

I needed to take a break from all of the frustrations of life and take some pictures:





You can't see it very well, but the big dot on the lake is a guy fishing in a boat, and the little dots are ducks. I tried to crop in more so that they were easier to see, but it entirely changed the picture to being only about the guy fishing instead of "getting away from everything".... it had a different feel that I didn't like as well. You can click to enlarge the pic; it helps a little.

Earlier in the day, I had seen the crocuses in the front yard had bloomed, so when we got back from the lake, I took some pics of flowers:





Photography stills my soul.

Today is the birthday of one of my best friends. She has been my friend since we met in 8th grade when were 13. We hung out together when we were both divorced and became as close as sisters. I'm hoping that someday she moves back to Utah, so I get to see her more often than once a year! Happy Birthday Sherry! I hope that you have an amazing day today and a wonderful year! Love you!

And I hope that you have a wonderful day too! Thanks for stopping by :)

No comments:

Post a Comment