Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Model::Jared!::March 5

If you haven't tried Maverik's cinnamon rolls, you are missing out!! They are delicious & only $1.50. They are super soft, very moist, and the icing is gooey and yummy!



But the real reason I took this picture was for the awesome natural light that was going on. It doesn't get much better :)

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Steve & I have been watching Person of Interest. First of all, I love that show! I'd love to be like John Reese: cool, calm, collected; getting in and getting done whatever is needed. He's awesome.

Second, the lighting on that show is magnificent!! I love how, no natter how dark the scene is, they manage to *always* get just the right light on the characters' faces. It never looks fake or over done. Perfection every time. I wish I could do that!!

As an aside, I've never been into cityscapes. I am a country girl through and through! But because of their cityscapes I long to go on a photoshoot in the city where there are cool buildings and bridges and places to take pictures from way up high!!! Ahhh...... that show appeals to me on so many levels and makes me want to improve myself and my abilities. It's a keeper!

Now go buy a cinnamon roll for heaven's sake! They are delicious! ;) And if you eat it while watching Person of Interest, all the better! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment