Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Nap Time for Aiden::February 5

Aiden and Josh spent time at home today. So nice to snuggle and kiss Aiden and to visit longer than 5 minutes with Josh.♥

Michael and I are just recovering from some kind of creeping crud or another.... I really, really, really hope that the groundhog is right and that Spring is right around the corner! I think we all need some sunshine and warmth to burn the fog off of our souls and to put an end to all of the illnesses from the winter.

I feel like my family has caught almost every illness that went around this winter. Anyone else catch that terribly vile influenza bug that keeps you coughing for over a month? Or do you just. feel. tired. all. the. time? Yep, that's us.

I hope that you are surviving winter! And let's cross our fingers for an early Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment