Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Gratitude::Days 9 - 13::November 13

Day 9: I am thankful that Bill found an EXCELLENT internist today! His old doctor has officially been replaced. :)
He was AWESOME! Very thorough. Very compassionate. Definitely a good fit.

Day 10: I'm thankful for time spent hanging out with Steve and the kids. ♥
I spent the day with Steve, Matt, & Mike. We visited Amber for a bit too. Very nice.

Day 11: Very thankful for yoga pants on sick days. (I forgot to post yesterday.)
Not so awesome. Loved the cozy clothes though.

Day 12: Today I am thankful for second chances.
Some days I have a quick temper. This was one of those days. Very glad for a husband that burns slower than me and forgives much more quickly.

Day 13: I am thankful for Steve. I can't imagine life w/o him. ♥
Even when I am mad at him, I can't imagine being without him. He is my best friend. He is the one I trust with all of me; I don't think there is anything I could tell him that would make him stop loving me, and that is an amazing feeling. There is a lot of responsibility that comes with that, though, and I hope that I never disappoint him.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

This evening, as I looked out of my kitchen window, I saw all of the icicles hanging off of the roof... so I had to take a picture:



Dripping, no less :)

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment