Wednesday, July 11, 2012

pics of the evening::July 11

Last night, after all of us getting home from our respective daily "stuff", we sat down and watched tv together. Mostly it was Steve and me, and from time to time Michael, Matt &/or Bill would pop in.

It is a different life from when we banned tv years ago when all of our children were little, but it is good in a different way. Sometimes it is nice just to sit and share entertainment; to laugh and see your loved one laughing too. It is nice to go through life together and share the little moments.

I haven't been taking pictures as much as I have in the past. I need to be. It is just difficult sometimes, when you don't want to go anywhere, and you have already photographed everything that you can think of photographing in the house and taking another pic would just be redundant.... but it is exactly what I did last night.



A pic of Steve. Of Michael. (with popcorn of course! :) and an updated pic of the porcelain dolls from my mom - I put Amber's up with Emily and mine. I need to get them all in the curio cabinet to keep them from getting too dusty. but I'll save that for another day. (why yes, I am a procrastinator, why do you ask? ;)

Yesterday it was the neurologist for Michael. Today it is a follow up with the liver/kidney transplant surgeon for Bill - I'm not sure who the doc de jour will be, but they will be looking at Bill's labs to see how his liver and kidney are hanging in there, and they will need to take a look at his drain tube. Oh how I hate drain tubes! Constant clotting. Bah humbug!!

I hope that you enjoy your day and live it to the fullest! (even if part of it is just watching tv & enjoying it immensely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment