Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Garden Work (w/ pics! :)::April 10

Oh my goodness I let my flower gardens & herb garden go last summer! Yesterday, Matt & I spent most of the day outside trying to restore order: removing the grass and weeds that were covering up the little, green shoots, and trimming down the dead stalks of oregano, sage, and lavender were just a few of the jobs we did. The best part was seeing it all done:





Today, since my body is complaining about how much work I did yesterday, I think I'll stay inside more and help the kids get their essays done for school; they are on spring break, and what a better use of their time that getting late work all caught up! ;)

Have a great day! And pray for us that there won't be mutiny at my house! ;)

And I will leave you with a joke from GCFL.net:

Animal Noises

Some young children were sitting in a circle with their
teacher. She was going around in turn asking them all
questions.

"Davy, what noise does a cow make?"

"It goes 'moo.'"

"Alice, what noise does a cat make?"

"It goes 'meow.'"

"Jamie, what sound does a lamb make?"

"It goes 'baaa.'"

"Jennifer, what sound does a mouse make?"

"Errr..., it goes... 'click!'"

Received from Thomas Ellsworth.

No comments:

Post a Comment