Saturday, December 3, 2011

Snowday Pics + a Self Portrait::Dec. 3

We woke up to a couple of inches of snow today that was sparkly and glittery, and even though I like the warm house better than the cold, the beauty beckoned to me.

(this first pic was taken with the macro lens & then cropped even closer; then I photoshopped it 'til it turned blue - the snowflake glow on the left was not photoshopped in; it was there at the photoshoot :)





Then, I got back inside and still wanted to play, and since I rarely have my pic taken 'cause I'm usually on the other side of the camera, I took a self portrait.




Today was filled with fun things: putting up Christmas decorations, going out to lunch with Steve, buying Josh's b-day present (yep, he turns 21 tomorrow!), and playing with pictures. I hope that you had a wonderful day too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment