Thursday, December 29, 2011

Selected Entries from Merrie Melody 2011

I went through my blog looking for my favorite entries; entries that say a little something about the human condition or about my person growth this year. I hope that you enjoy them, too.

Would we miss Him too?

On "Becoming"

Mirrors

My New Year's Phrase & words

How to Survive Homeschooling/Parenting

A Tribute to My Mom

My Personal Eulogy to My Mom

What I'm learning about death

Just wait it out.

Reflecting::December 26th


I hope that you have enjoyed the posts, the pictures, the jokes, and the other what-nots from Merrie Melody throughout 2011. This blog is therapeutic for me, and I appreciate you taking the time to read my thoughts or look at my pics, and when you "like" it or comment about it, it makes my day.

Here's hoping that 2012 will bring much joy, laughter, and prosperity to all of you.
With love,

No comments:

Post a Comment