Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wanna hear a joke? - Wednesday, Oct. 19th

This came into my email from gcfl.net this morning & it was too good not to share:

In Hot Pursuit

Two Alabama State Trooper patrol cars were in hot pursuit of
a Camaro heading east toward Georgia on I-90.

When the suspect crossed the Georgia line, the first trooper
pulled over immediately. The rookie trooper pulled over
right behind him and asked, "Sarge, why'd you stop?"

"You dumb rookie," replied the sarge. "He's in Georgia now.
They're an hour ahead of us, so we'll never catch him."

Received from ArcaMax Jokes.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new header, and the joke:)You're in my prayers friend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I felt that I needed something new... and a header was a cheap way to do it! lol :)

    Thanks for the prayers :)

    ReplyDelete