Friday, September 23, 2011

Finally Friday! Favorite fotos of the week: flower / bee macro

This hasn't been such a great week for posting. Busy, Busy, Busy!

I have taken some cool pics though!

Take a look at these:










That first pic is straight out of the camera with just a boost of saturation; I was super surprised that the bee didn't startle away!

The other pics are for non-bee-lovers. Don't worry, I've got your back! ;)

The super-duper close up macros are just plain cool, don't you think? I love macros because they take you to a whole other way of viewing things! It makes things look very other-worldly.

I hope that you have a super weekend! Do you have anything fun planned? We will be helping out a fund raising yard sale on Saturday and making some baked goods for it too.

See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment