Friday, August 19, 2011

Wanna hear a joke? - Friday August 19th

All from GCFL.net:
Birthday Roses
The young man ahead of my father at the flower shop was taking an unusually long time to place his order. When the clerk asked how she could help, he explained that his girlfriend was turning nineteen and he couldn't decide whether to give her a dozen roses or nineteen roses -- one for each year of her life.

The woman put aside her business judgment and advised, "She may be your nineteen-year-old girlfriend now, but someday she could be your fifty-year-old wife."

The young man bought a dozen roses.
Received from Becky Day


Fact of Life
A boy, frustrated with all the rules he had to follow, asked his father, "Dad, how soon will I be old enough to do as I please?"

The father answered immediately, "I just don't know, son. No male has ever lived that long yet."

Received from Thomas Ellsworth.


Advice to an old guy

An old guy was working out in the gym when he spotted an attractive young lady.

He asked a nearby trainer, "What machine should I use to impress that lady over there?"

The trainer looked him up and down and said, "I would try the ATM in the lobby."

Received from Tina Gardner.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Last night in photography class my picture won the most votes when the class was asked to choose their favorite 4 pics (we each turned in 4 and voted for 4) YAY!

This was the winner:


I have sent it and the Cowboy Roundup to the printers this morning - 11 x 14, 4 x 6, & 5 x 10. I should have them both on etsy for sale next week. :)

Have a fun and safe weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment