Monday, August 8, 2011

Monday, Monday. August 8

On Friday night, Steve & I drove up to the cemetery to make sure that all had gone well with my mom's grave. It had. In fact, the city had put up a small grave marker that was plastic but looked like marble that had her picture and a pic of the flag on it, since she was a veteran. I thought it was a very sweet gesture, and we'll leave it there until the headstone arrives.

As we were looking around, Steve found this headstone with a quote from A.A. Milne (Winnie the Pooh author) that I thought was absolutely perfect:



I love that message!

Next, we drove to a park for me to take pics at. There are more, but I'll save those for tomorrow.



I think that this one would make a really cute card... I'll have to remember that when I'm working on my etsy stuff.

About etsy, I'm wanting to add more pics in better, more framable sizes. I'll do that once school starts I think.... my life is going to be busy until then, from what I can see.

Anyway, I hope that you have a terrific Monday! And remember how much I appreciate you for hanging out with me here. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment