Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Tuesday: Pics from the Sunday drive

On Sunday, Steve & I took Michael with us and went and picked up Amber so that she could spend the day with us. On the way home, I asked if we could take the long way home so that we could see this kind of scenery:

















I never get tired of the beauty that is found by driving the loop around the lake.

Today, I will be staying close to Michael, giving him his pain medicine and making him lay down. Have you ever tried keeping a 9 year old boy still enough to put his foot up?? It is nearly impossible. :/

Anyway, I hope that you have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I hope he's doing well!
    And I hope you guys together are happy and having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is doing really well, thanks. :) ..... still working on the *fun* part though.

    ReplyDelete