Saturday, May 28, 2011

Remember those cute front porch chairs??

You can thank beauty that moves for reminding me to tell you that I FOUND THOSE CHAIRS FROM THE PORCH!!



Remember them??

Well, I FOUND them yesterday at Shopko! And they are on sale for $13.99 thru today. If you are in a Shopko area and find yourself longing for those cute things, take a look and see if they have them at your local store. They don't have them listed online, so I'm not sure if they are in every store, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Oh, and they are called Adirondack Chairs. And they had LOTS of different cute colors!

Not sure if you have a Shopko nearby? Here is a store locater.

Hmmmm.... I think Shopko should give me commission for this! ;)

Have a Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment