Tuesday, May 31, 2011

In Pictures - June 1

Yesterday I spent lots of time outside.... so of course I took some pics. :)

These pretty flowers are growing in the grass ... I guess they must be weeds?? (any idea what they are?)



Honeybees were all over the dandelions.



These sweeties were the reason I was spending so much time outside:



They turned 6 weeks old today, old enough to wean, so I am letting them spend some time without their mama.



This little guy's name is Ferdinand, because while his sister likes run and jump and butt her head, Ferdinand just likes to sit quietly and smell the flowers. (Have you ever read the story of Ferdinand? If not, please do. I hope that you like it. :)



This little girl is Star. Or Daisy. Her name isn't so set in stone.



Still smelling.



I'll try milking the mama goat again tomorrow. I hope it goes better than today. She doesn't like it so well. One of these days I hope to get to drink the milk instead of wear it spilled all over my clothes.

Have a great day!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures! The goats pics made me smile- animal lover. :) I think I took a photo of the same white flowers (or weeds) this past weekend.

    Hope you are enjoying your Grandbaby! I know I'm enjoying my little guy.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete