Saturday, April 16, 2011

Saturday Silliness: Wanna hear a joke?

I love jokes from GCFL.net. They are always clean and, most of the time, very funny. Here are a couple of my favorites from this week:

From Billy Crystal:
Poison
A man goes in to see his rabbi. He says, "I think my wife is trying to poison me."

The rabbi says, "I'll speak with her."

The next day, the rabbi says, "I spent three hours yesterday talking with your wife. Take the poison."
Received from Troy Schwartz.

Swallowing a Coin
The kid had swallowed a coin and it got stuck in his throat, and his mother ran out in the street yelling for help. A man passing by took the boy by his shoulders and hit him with a few strong strokes on the back, and he coughed the coin out.

"I don't know how to thank you, doctor," his mother started.

"I'm not a doctor," the man replied. "I'm from the IRS."
Received from ArcaMax Jokes.

And a great one from a while ago:

Don't Ignore the Kids
The 12-year-old boy stood patiently beside the clock counter while the store clerk waited on all of the adult customers first. Finally he got around to the youngster, who made his purchase and hurried out to the curb, where his father was impatiently waiting in his car.

"What took you so long, son?" he asked.

"The man waited on everybody in the store before me," the boy replied. "But I got even."

"How?"

"I wound and set all the alarm clocks while I was waiting," the youngster explained happily. "It's going to be fun at eight o'clock."
Received from Thomas Ellsworth.

Have an EXCELLENT Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment