Monday, March 28, 2011

about Heritage Makers / more about the etsy shop

I'm loving the idea of selling my prints. I've been thinking about it all day, in fact.

Last year, if you remember, I set up an etsy shop with high hopes. It was right around the time that the company Steve worked for was bought out by Heritage Makers. If you haven't ever looked at, or heard of, Heritage Makers, click by their site and take a look. If you are a scrap-booky person, I think you'll love it. If you are an artist and want to put your picture on a beautifully wrapped canvas, I think you'll love it. In fact, even if you just like to *look* at beautiful pictures, I think you'll love it!

This year, my mind has married the two ideas: an etsy shop filled with Heritage Makers's canvases and prints = an easy-shopping online store paired up with quality and beauty. What could be better?!

Now, wrapped canvases *are* expensive. Heritage Makers sells their 8" x 8" wrapped canvases for $35, and that is also the least expensive price I saw some go for on etsy. I haven't decided my price yet, but it won't be below $35 for a wrapped canvas.

BUT, I want to make my prints available to those who don't want a wrapped canvas based either on personal preference or budget, so I am going to offer prints *and* canvases of the same picture.

I'm so excited about this venture! I feel like I will never be in a better position than I am right now, so I need to jump on it.

About the quality: I gave each of my kids an 8"x 8" canvas for Christmas and they turned out BEAUTIFULLY! Heritage Makers' quality is truly exceptional.

Also, if you are interested in making a custom canvas, story book, scrap page(s), or card from your own pics, Heritage Makers is a great way to do it. It is versatile and has something for everyone.

So I'm on my way!


This pic is going to be the first one up for sale:


I have it sitting on a shelf in my bedroom in its box right now.

I'm so excited!! I hope that you'll love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment