Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Master of Karate and Friendship Award


Betty, at Keeper of the Skies Wife gave me the "Master of Karate and Friendship Award.



That pic just makes me laugh. :) Thanks, Betty!

I'm supposed to name 5 things that I've mastered, which will be tricky since I'm a jack of all trades and master of none. Hmmmmmm...

Since I don't really feel like I've mastered anything, but am still a work in progress, I askeded my children to tell me what they think I've mastered. They came up with this list:

photography
homeschool
cooking
gardening
motherhood/babies

And out of the list .... Photography? Hmm. Still learning. Homeschool - ok, I do my style very well. Cooking - I don't like to cook, but my family likes it (and I'd rather eat my cooking than eat out most of the time, so I guess that says something). Gardening - okay, for my style I do it well. Motherhood? bwahahahahaha! But babies, I *am* a master of babies. :)

And now to hand out the award to five six of my bloggy friends who I think are Masters of Karate and Friendship:

*Tammy from Three Little Pixies
*Coffee Bean from The Righteous Buzz
*Joy from Joy in the Burbs
*Stephanie from Ordinary Life Magic
*April from Making Ends Meet who reads my blog and then calls me to comment :)
*And another back to Betty. :) I'm so glad that she is back to blogging for the summer! I have missed her so much!

I can always count of these ladies to lend a listening ear, give great advice, AND they are all super talented. Thanks for your friendship ladies. I love ya more than my luggage.♥

4 comments:

  1. It's so true... I do call you instead of leaving comments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are braver than I am...I'd be too afraid to ask my kids what they think, lol.

    Thank you for the award! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have mastered gardening for sure. I remember it was your garden post that I first read on your blog! :)

    It feels good to be blogging again. Thanks. I missed you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melody!!! How sweet! I had to laugh when I read, "I love ya more than my luggage." Little PW coming through, LOL!

    I'm coming to the end of my computer time so I'm going to tell you I love the peach iris here. I love it when I find stuff I really wanted too.

    (((BIG HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete