Sunday, March 28, 2010

Good News!


Saxon Holt, this month's judge at GardeningGoneWild.com's photo contest, liked my picture. :) It didn't win, but it did get showcased (and shows up right above the "fold" (the "read more") line of the main content page!), and that is good enough!

Steve and I went for a ride today. Here are some of the sights I saw:


















And a closer up of that one:



So I am a very content me for today, amidst all of the flu germs still living at my home, and I'm hoping that all is going well for you. Have a great rest-of-your-weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Melody, congratulations!

    All of the photos in the contest are indeed beautiful...what a task to name just a few winners.

    Your photo is so sweet, I love it. I am so proud of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooooohoooo!!! Congratulations!
    :)
    And -
    I love that third one of the shed.

    ReplyDelete