Friday, January 22, 2010

Things learned during this week:

1. Accentuating the positive makes everyone feel better.
2. Meditating in the morning makes the rest of the day go so much better. I like to meditate before prayer; it makes me feel more receptive to answers/solutions.
3. Most of life is better when you K.I.S.S. (keep it simple stupid)
4. Nobody understands teenagers. (It makes me feel better that it isn't just me! :)
5. Chocolate really is a treatment for stress.
6. There really are such things as miracles.
7. God is good. (I knew this, but it is nice to remember it always. :)

Have a beautiful weekend!

As an afterthought: I loved this article from the Daily Om; it goes right along with my desire to Nurture.

3 comments:

  1. Those quiet moments at the start of the day can make a difference.
    So did you have a lot of chocolate this week?
    ;)

    God is Good!

    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Yes, Joy, I sure did! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...number 4. I have 3 teenagers and couldn't agree more with you. :)

    ReplyDelete