Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy Christmas to All!


I thought of this picture today, so I dug through my computer's photo files and finally found it:



This pic was taken back in 2004. Emily and Matt assembled all of the parts and pieces and wanted their picture taken. Aren't they cute? Mr. and Mrs. Claus with a reindeer pulling their sleigh (notice the sticks poking out of the horses head :)? Too cute, I think!




And did I tell you that I saw where Santa keeps his reindeer? (technically elk, but close enough, I say! :) I did!



They were all there, too:




Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, and Rudolph! You didn't know they lived in Utah during their off season, did you? Since the North Pole doesn't have field grasses for them to eat it just makes sense, I think.

Enjoy the magic of the season!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet to feed those reindeer for Santa during their time off. I love that first picture. Just cracks me up. What a great imagination and creativity.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours,
    ♥ Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture reminds me of Madeleine hitching up a sled to Annabelle the other day. :)
    Love that.

    ReplyDelete