Friday, May 22, 2009

Where I've Been

I have nothing original for you today friends. So I will show and tell you the places I've been lately.

First off, trust me when I say that you have got to read this post at Jen's Creative Kids. I had just taken a bite of my orange and had to quickly spit it out before I choked. I laughed soooo hard! And Jen, just so you know, I totally empathize with her. I always wonder that about Adam! =)

As I read Lisa's post on It's the Little Things, I realize that the pic she took would be at the level that a little child sees things. No wonder they always notice the beauty: it is in their line-of-sight.

Rhubarbsky gave a lot of recipes for healthy smoothies.

Today Stephanie showed some pics of her adorable kids and gave her bloggy friends a tour of her beautiful backyard with its kitchen herb garden, medicinal herb garden, sweet flowers, and a wonderful red chair that I'd love to sit in and drink a glass of lemonade!

April, my "real life" friend, showed us her new quilting machine. I am excited to see the beautiful things that she will create with it!

Maren, also my "real life" friend, has some advice for all children: quit growing so quickly! There is a credo for us to give to them that she has created for us.

While visiting EarthNSky's blog I decided I'd love to visit Chattanooga, Tennessee again. This time I'd love to go aboard the "Southern Belle" and float around awhile. It looks like a great place to relax and to see some beautiful views.

And have you ever heard of the book, The Hidden Messages in Water? I was told about it yesterday, and I'm looking forward to reading it soon. Here is the synopsis found on BarnesandNoble.com about the calendar, and the book is also available:

"The Hidden Messages in Water 2009 wall calendar presents the revolutionary work of renowned scientist Masaru Emoto, who has discovered that molecules of water are affected by our thoughts, words and feelings. Using high-speed photography, Dr. Emoto shows that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. He found that water from clear springs and water that has been exposed to loving words shows brilliant, complex and colorful snowflake patterns. In contrast, polluted water, or water exposed to negative thoughts, forms incomplete, asymmetrical patterns with dull colors. The implications of this research create a new awareness of how we can positively impact the world around us. Since humans and the earth are composed mostly of water, his message is one of personal health, global environmental renewal, and a practical plan for peace that starts with each one of us."


Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Melody! Have a great weekend.
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right that WTH post was hysterical.
    Thanks for the good links,

    Joy

    p.s.I haven't heard of that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, a friend with a quilting machine...jackpot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, that post you linked WAS hilarious. :)

    ReplyDelete