Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Stillness

Yesterday, Steve & I went for a drive up the canyon. It was such a beautiful, sunshiny day that we wanted to be outside. We drove up as high as we could, right to the closed gate. There was still snow up there:







The river was rushing, tumbling over all of the rocks and boulders in its way.


And then I saw this:

This spot seems cozy. If I were a deer, this is where I would lie down to rest.

c      d      c      d      c      d




And I realized that I forgot to introduce my fairy friend to you in yesterday's post. My family gave me this fairy statue for Mother's Day year before last. She lives in my garden, forever reading under the lilac tree. I ♥ her!


Wishing you peace throughout your day,

3 comments:

  1. Oh I like the fairy, too!! I would love to read under a lilac tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet Mother's Day gift. Your pictures from the canyon are beautiful.


    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a nice, relaxing day!

    ReplyDelete