Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ahhh! At home in the blogdom.

I just gave in to the peer pressure and signed up with facebook. I'm sooo confused! I'm sure things will get easier, but I had to drop in and tell all of you in my familiar blogdom "Hi!"

Today I ate too many Cadbury Creme Eggs. Do you love those things? They are my absolute favorite candy! Too bad they are only available at Easter...I think my waistline is thankful for the limited time availability though!

Last night I made three pies for a dinner at my sister's house. My dad was in town, just passing through on the way home, and we thought we'd meet at her house to eat and visit. He couldn't come though, because he got sick. It was nice to visit with my sister and her family, but I was disappointed not to see my dad. I did get to meet her soon-to-be daughter-in-law, though. What a cute & sweet girl she is! Her son has definately found a treasure.

This afternoon/evening I went to my friend's house to borrow a book from her, and she and her family were already sitting at the table eating dinner at 4:45. Amazing woman, she is! I hadn't even started dinner! Okay, I *still* haven't started dinner. But she gave me a 9" x 9" casserole dish full of her pasta and breadsticks, even though I resisted and told her to save it for herself. What a friend! She is Italian and she loves to feed people. And I love her cooking so I'm glad that she likes to share with me! So my family is eating some of the dinner she made, while I sit in here and talk to you. I'll supplement what she provided with some spaghetti and call it good.

I hope that you all are doing wonderfully well! Talk to you again soon.

6 comments:

  1. I gave into peer pressure and got a facebook and I'm loving it!!

    Never pass up a free meal especially from an Italian woman!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a Facebook account but I don't really like it and rarely log on. I'm much more of a blog person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm enjoying FB. I have connected with some people that I haven't seen in over 30 years. They found me. I didn't find them. (kinda forgot about them)
    Anyway, it is fun.

    4:45 DINNER Wow that is early. My husband comes home around 6:45 so we eat at 7:00 usually.

    How sweet of her to share some of her dinner with you all.


    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love facebook! And congratulations on scoring free dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I signed up on Facebook, and don't like it a bit...too confusing. Like you, I am at home with blogging. :)

    Oh, and by the way, I LOVE cadbury creme eggs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like my facebook account. I pretty much use it for playing games and that's it...

    ReplyDelete