Monday, December 22, 2008

TAG!!

I was tagged by Fox from Copper's Fox to write 7 weird/random things about myself. Hum, let's see....

7) My favorite Christmas candy is Bars.

6) My all-time favorite movie is The Lakehouse. I have many other favorite movies, but this is the tops!

5) But I can't forget to mention A Walk in the Clouds. I loved that one too!

4) When I was a kid, every year The Wizard of Oz was on tv and every year I watched it. When I was in high school, I had a boyfriend who would, with his dad, recite word for word the scene where the neighbor lady came to talk to Henry about Dorothy's dog. It made me laugh every time. Take a look at the clip below. My favorite part starts at 8:oo minutes and lasts until 8:35 minutes.


3) I have lost 30 pounds since January!! I *was* trying to lose weight before my esophogeal ulcers started hurting, but since September is when I lost the last 10 pounds. It all started when I had to get a new picture on my driver's license last January....
I would like to lose about 10 more pounds, but I'm not working on it very hard.

2) I love making crafts. I just haven't gotten around to it much lately, though. I like the crafts that I can make in 1 day, because I'm impatient like that.

1) My favorite flower is an Iris.

I tag: Anyone who wants to participate! Really. I mean it. So if you want to do it, YOU are TAGGED! If you do the tag, let me know. I really like to read them! (I also really like to write them. That is a bonus random/weird thing about me. ;-) And then I will link to your 7 random things from my blog.

Here are the rules:


• Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules in your post.


• Share seven random/weird facts about yourself.


• Tag seven random people and link to their blogs.


• Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.

Have fun with it!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Congratulations on the weight loss!

    I wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    ReplyDelete