Sunday, November 2, 2008

Guess what is still in the garden?!


Take a look at these beauties!







Cabbabe, broccoli, and cauliflower are still alive and gRoWiNg! How exciting! I actually have not been to my garden for about a month, and after the frost came I gave up on my cool weather crops, assuming incorrectly, that they were dead. How excited I was yesterday when I went back and looked and found them thriving!

I have never, ever had these crops grow before, though I usually plant some every spring. It simply gets too hot and stops growing. From now on, I'll skip the cabbage, broccoli, and cauliflower in the spring and only plant them in the fall.

See you tomorrow,

2 comments:

  1. They look wonderful!!

    I love cauliflower & cabbage!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bugs always get my brocolli. I've never had any luck with them.

    ReplyDelete