Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Letting the Dog out of the Bag

Okay, I had to post this, but please don't forget about giving me soup recipes, okay?

Meet Madame, our Border Collie. This is a terrible way to meet her. You see, I walked in on her like this:



And then she heard me and started wiggling out:



Then she looked at me like this:



And this is what she said with her dark eyes, "Who me? Eat all of the cat food? No, you must be mistaken. I am a dog you know."

Yeah, Madame, I know. You'd never stoop to eating cat food, would you? Okay, I promise to never post another comprimising picture of you eating out of a cat food bag ever, ever, again as long as you promise never take a picture of me eating a whole bag of Peanut M & M's okay? Let's just forget the whole thing ever happened.



Hey, wait! You didn't promise! Madame, Madame do you hear me? Madame, let's make a deal okay! Madame......


P.S. Hi! It’s me! (Me being my mothers oldest daughter Amber :D).
Anyways…..my mom just posted a blog about MY dog Madam. THERE IS NO E IN HER NAME! Thanks :D, that’s all.

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm... peanut M&M, my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought dogs were supposed to be loyal - I think she intends to back out on your deal...

    That picture is too cute, but the note from your daughter made the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been busy....blogathon over at SITS then I was featured on BATW.

    I will do soup recipe Friday!!! Promise

    ReplyDelete