Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Day of Links


I just visited The Country Doctor's Wife and saw this funny, funny clip from the Ellen show:

http://countrydoctorswife.blogspot.com/2008/10/dennis-quaid-is-here.html

Hilarious!

And then I went to Making Ends Meet blog. For her church youth group she made a "Kitty Litter-box Cake" and "Monster Fingers" and boy do they look real! She also included the recipes. All I can say is GROSS! in a good way. J

And don't forget to stop by and tell Nikki from Blah Blah Blah Blog Happy Birthday. Pay attention to the old lady that looks like a troll at the end of her post! That's how I'm gonna look at 90! Happy Birthday, Nikki!

Watch back for other cool stuff I find today. I'll add it to this post.

Go over and check them out! And Michael and I will be waiting right here for you to come by again tomorrow.



2 comments:

  1. OH Melody! Thanks so much for the birthday love!!! I really appreciate it! Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl~
    Have you made any soup lately? I made your stew...yummo!

    ReplyDelete