Thursday, August 28, 2008

Very GREAT Day!


What a great day!


Guess what?!? I finished using up ALL of the apricots on my tree! I'm done with apricots! Hahahahahah! I have canned about 48 pints of apricot jam! Very cool indeed!


AND!
Eternal Sunshine has given me my very first blog award!





How awesome is that?!? Thanks very much, Eternal Sunshine! I love your blog too!

In the rules, I can give the award to up to seven other blogs. That is the hard part, because I love them all!



But here are the ones I have chosen:

Making Ends Meet

Farm Dreams

it's the little things

The Righteous Buzz

artsy-crafty-babe

soule mama

Keeper of the Skies Wife

Can I add one more? Sure I can! After all, it is MY blog! =)


Eternal Sunshine of an Empty Mind!


And these are the official blog award rules:

1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate up to 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.

Thanks for the great posts, ladies! You have become an important part of my day. {hugs}

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwww... thanks Melody! I will get this on my blog by tomorrow. You are so sweet! And I'll have to check out those other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Melody! That's very seweet of you ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! Thats so sweet! I'm so excited. Thank you thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too sweet! Enjoy your award! (We Melody's have to stick together, right??)

    Now I'm off to check out your list of winners. oh, my Reader is going to start hating me. It's working overtime!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh - and feel free to send some of that jam my way! LOL!

    Congrats on being done with the apricots. I can only imagine how much work that must have been.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Melody! Now assuming I can figure out how to attach the image to my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! It means a lot.

    ReplyDelete