Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mother's Day Present

Steve told me a few days ago that he had ordered my Mother's Day present and hoped it would be here on time, so I have been waiting on pins and needles to see what it is. A few minutes ago I heard knocking on the door and opened it to find a package sitting on my doorstep from amazon.com! I called Steve, thinking (hoping!) that it was my Mother's Day present and IT WAS! So I opened it, and inside was the most beautiful present I could get!

A few months ago we started watching 7th Heaven. I had trouble being able to watch the shows in the right sequence; sometimes I'd see episodes far ahead of the last, then a few behing....it was hard to follow the story. BUT, I LOVED the show! And Steve knew I loved the show SO.....
He got me the first 5 Complete Seasons of 7th Heaven! How thoughtful! What a great guy! I would have been happy with whatever he got me. Really, I would. But I am THRILLED to be able to watch the Camden kids grow up and see how the parents cope. I love this show!

Thank you Steve! You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment